Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Call me Damnit!


I am in Houston for training and hopefully I will get out and pass on a little info about this Texas metropolis. (This is the first time I have been here except to curse at their traffic while passing through.)
The boys are in New Mexico on a camping/hiking adventure.
They left at 3:30 am on Sunday morn--yes, Kyle is nuts. So that means they have been gone for almost 42 hours and except for a few nonsense texts from Kyle on their way down there, I haven't heard from them aaannnnddd his phone is off. Let me tell you, there is gonna be hell to pay if he doesn't get his ass to a phone so I can hear my babies' voices---soon. I do not care if they are "roughing it". You can get off the mountain to let me know you are alive!
Men...

No comments:

Post a Comment