Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Bear, Silver Heels and an Uncovered Affinity for Being a Homebody

So due to a lack of time right now, I will give the briefest update and try to fill in the blanks later.
Within two days in New Mexico, the boys' had a run in with a bear and Kyle had to turn back from a much anticipate hike in order to avoid offering a mountain lion a Coffey-boy buffet.
I have enjoyed two weeks worth of meals that I have not cooked.
I know more about copiers (oh excuse me, mmm-hhmmm, multi-function printers) than I ever thought I would.
Having a 'wife' is as wonderful as I suspected.
I now owe Nordie's one of my arms, but only half a leg since I am returning some heels this week.
And I have a new appreciation for my house, my couch and cold beer(who knew I could love those three things even more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment