Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Never Passe

Chaka Khan is on Phineas and Ferb (my boys' favorite cartoon). That is so hilarious I can't even stand it. First because who doesn't love a good blast from the past and second because Kyle, to this day, will say, "Chaka Khan" any time something sassay (yes, that's sassy with a sassay accent).
I was a little too sassay this weekend myself and sent myself home two nights in a row by 10:30. Too much overindulgence--yikes! (I thought they were exaggerating about the perfect margarita at Baja, but there weren't.) I could blame it on the fact that I am starting to let a little bit of "freak out" creep in regarding the soon-to-be desperate need to make commission checks. Or I could just own up to the fact that I occasionally like to act like I'm twenty again.
Either way, too much is too much.
So I am going to try to fit yoga back into the schedule this week to make amends to my physical health. (Sorry little liver. Just kidding kidneys.) I will also try to start packing a healthy lunch. Did I mention we also put ourselves on a cash diet?--thriftay. And I had better start selling and getting commission before the savings runs out. But one thing at a time.
Here I am talking about how too much is too much and then I decide to cut back on enjoying beverages, adding exercise, working harder, spending less. Where is my Libra balance when I need it?

No comments:

Post a Comment