Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Launch

So I've done it. Ever since figuring out that I love to write AND I love giving people unsolicited advice--you're welcome Nikki!--I have wanted to be Dear Dacia and here we are.
It's a little of an anti-climax. Four in the afternoon, five boys "ugh, boom, slam, OOOOOWWWW" playing wii in the other room and my dog Alley as my only audience...and she just left the room.
But I'll take the small victory in the name of blazing my own trail, because I am insanely cranky today since it is January 5th. That inevitably means that I am on some insane new menu which includes alot of vegetable, no chocolate and little to no alcohol. (Eat Clean this year if you must know.) It is so hard!
So since I am not feeling particularly clever, I will end this early and start anew tomorrow.
Adieu! (Is that how you spell that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment